The human body is an incredible mechanism. Some of these facts may be hard to believe, but still they are happening, inside of you, right now.
1. There are approximately 96000 km of blood vessels in the human body.
2. Like fingerprints, every person has a unique tongue print.
3. Your heart beats 100000 times a day.
4. Human fetuses react to loud rock music by kicking.
5. The sole of your feet contain more sweat glands and more pressure sensitive nerves per square inch than any other part of your body.
6. During the first six weeks of life, there is no difference between the male and female embryo.
7. The average person has about 100000 scalp hairs.
8. The kidney filters your blood up to 300 times per day.