Learn how to prepare tasty and spicy Kerala style egg curry. This is an easy to follow recipe for preparation of Kerala style egg masala curry recipe.
Cuisine: Indian, South Indian, Kerala
3 onions sliced
3 tomatoes sliced
2 red chilli
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp jeera
1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilly powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
Salt as per taste
Coriander leaves for garnish
Method of preparation:
1. Boil egg in a pan for 10 min. Then allow it to cool and remove the shells. Cut eggs into two halves and keep aside.
2. Grate coconut and remove milk from it using mixer. Make two portions of milk one thick and one thin by adding some water.
3. In a pan add refined oil and allow it to hot. Then add mustard seeds, jeera, curry leaves, red chillis and sliced onions. And fry it until onion turns red.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and then fry for few minutes.
5. Add sliced tomatoes and salt into pan and cover it with lid for 5 minutes.
6. Once tomatoes are melted add turmeric powder, coriander powder, chilly powder and garam masala powder and fry it for few minutes.
7. Now add thin coconut milk into it and allow it to boil.
8. Now add eggs into it and then add thick coconut milk and cook for few minutes.
9. Add fresh coriander leaves over it and enjoy it with rice or roti.